Getting a Rooftop Solar PV System
To apply for connecting a Rooftop PV System to our network, all you need to do is follow these simple steps or opt for Online Registration
- Copy of the latest paid electricity bill.
- General Power of Attorney in favour of signatory in case of Partnership Firms; certified true copy of the Resolution, authorizing the signatory to deal with the concerned Distribution Licensee, passed by the Board of Directors in case of Companies (as applicable).
- Technical details of PV modules, Inverter and other equipment of system proposed to be installed.
Submit the form – The completed form and the documents have to be submitted at a divisional office.
Click here for a list of the divisional offices near you.
- Pay applicable charges.
- Registration fee - Rs.500/- (for Consumers with Sanctioned Load or Contract Demand,less than 5 kW)
- Registration fee - Rs.1,000/- (for Consumers with Sanctioned Load or Contract Demand upto and above 5 kW)
Adani Electricity shall do a technical feasibility study by visiting the site and recommend the forward path. Post which applicant is are requested to install the Rooftop Solar PV system as per the technical guidelines Click here to download Technical Guidelines
Post Installation of Rooftop Solar PV system, Adani Electricity shall conduct Commissioning test before approving inter-connection with its network
- Executing the Net metering agreement on a stamp paper of Rs 300/-
- Net Metering Connection Agreement Click here
Synchronization to be done and interconnection switch to be closed.
- Click here to download the details of MNRE Phase-II Grid connected Rooftop Solar Program
- Click here to download an easy to use mobile App (ARUN) launched by Secretary MNRE for Solar Rooftop
- Click here to download the MNRE approved list of vendors for Rooftop Solar
- Click here to access the Online Portal SPIN to manage and monitor the installation of solar rooftop system
- Click here to Renewable Interactive RRE regulation 2019
- Click here to download Intimation form for already installed renewable energy generating system behind consumer's meter
- Click here to download Prior Intimation form for installation of renewable energy generating system behind consumer's meter
- To know the Rooftop Solar Capacity of the Distribution Transformer you are connected too: Click here