Important Information with respect to your billing:
- Due to Covid-19 lockdown, Meter Reading activities were temporarily suspended for safety reasons basis directives from MERC
- The bills for March 20 and April 20 were generated based on average consumption Dec 19, Jan 20 and Feb 20 (low demand period being winter season)
- Post Unlock 1.0, we have commenced the meter reading activity.
- As for March20 and April 20, consumers were under billed, while actual consumption was high due to summers and additional usage because of lockdown.
- Upon getting actual meter reading, to pass on the slab benefit to our consumers, the total consumption for the period March 20 to May 20 have been uniformly allocated for the entire three-month period – computations are provided on the backside of your bill (refer the table).
- Your May-2020 bill includes the consumption of May-20 as well as differential consumption owing to estimation of consumption in March-20 and April-20.
- Differential amount is mentioned in your latest bill under the head – “Net Previous Balance”. Any payment made by you during the period is also adjusted in the latest bill.
For more details, please read the Billing FAQs: https://www.adanielectricity.com/Billing-Faqs
For Digital services offered by AEML & Practice Directions issued by MERC, click here: https://www.adanielectricity.com/Important-Covid-19-Update